Information You Need to Know for Gameday
- Parking lots open 5 hours prior to kickoff.
- Day of game parking is available at the RAC (83 Rockafeller Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854) for $25 and is cash only.
- Single game parking can be bought in advance by clicking here.
- Fans who park in the Scarlet or Green lot on Busch campus are encouraged to enter the campus from River Road. Fans in all other lots on Busch campus are encouraged to enter from Route 18.
- Fans who take the train to the New Brunswick train station will have access to a shuttle from the train station to the nearest gameday shuttle station, which will transport fans to the stadium.
- Click here for all parking information.
- Gameday Timeline:
- 5:00 hours prior to kickoff – Lots Open
- 3:00 hours prior to kickoff – Block R Party begins (located across from the north gate of the stadium)
- 2:15 hours prior to kickoff – Scarlet Walk (band and cheer perform and team arrives and enters stadium, near the north gate)
- 1:30 hours prior to kickoff – Stadium Gates Open
- 20 minutes prior to kickoff – Band Show Begins
- 10 minutes prior to kickoff – Horse Entrance
- 7 minutes prior to kickoff – Team Takes the Field
- 5 minutes prior to kickoff – National Anthem
- Bag, Stadium, and Ticket Policies:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and approximately 12″ x 6″ x 12″, or one-gallon clear plastic bags or similar, and small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, can be taken into athletic venues. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Fans with prohibited bags may rent a locker at the locker truck near the Kids Chorale to store their bags. Read the full bag policy here.
- Due to Homeland Security guidelines, no outside food and beverage will be permitted into the stadium. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the Guest Services gates designated for this purpose.
- Prohibited items include outside food and beverages, bottles, cans, alcoholic beverages, coolers, umbrellas, noisemaking devices, balloons, laser pointers, pets (with the exception of guide dogs), balls, weapons, sticks/poles, containers, fireworks, and any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate from being brought into the facility.
- For all stadium and ticket policies, click here.
- Gameday App
- Be sure to download the Rutgers Gameday app HERE for complete streaming of audio broadcasts, a robust stats package, social media integration and opportunities for seat upgrades. Throughout the season there will be push notifications with gameday updates and offers during the game.
For more information on the gameday experience and Rutgers gameday traditions, click here.
If you have any questions, please call the Rutgers Ticket Office at 866-445-GORU(4678) Monday – Friday. 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.