Rutgers football parking
All SHI Stadium parking is assigned in priority point order and pre-sold through the Rutgers Ticket Office. If you do not have a parking pass, do not attempt to park at the stadium.
I have a parking pass. what do I need to know?
Read the back of your parking pass for instructions and lot regulations and follow posted directions on game day. Avoid delays by arriving at the stadium as early as possible (our best advice). Every space in each lot is filled in order, front to back, on a first-come, first-serve basis, no exceptions. Parking passes are a revocable license and management may revoke, eject, or refuse entry to a lot for any reason. Reproduction of parking passes is prohibited. Display of a fraudulent pass is a criminal offense, punishable up to a $1,000 fine. Ownership and possession of a parking pass constitutes agreement to all parking, tailgating and stadium policies. Parking passes are valid for motor vehicle parking only. One space per vehicle. No trailers. Rutgers reserves the right to change individual parking lot locations due to safety/security/weather circumstances. Lock your vehicle. Rutgers University is not responsible for fire, theft, damage, and/or loss of the vehicle or contents.
I do not have a parking pass. Where can I park?
- You can purchase parking in advance on a Single Game basis this summer. By purchasing in advance, you save money on the gameday parking price and have access to Busch campus lots that are not available on gameday.
- Game Day Cash Parking Lots can be found on the Busch and Livingston campuses.
- Busch Campus/Pink Lot (Biomedical and Health Sciences): Pink lot can be accessed via Hoes Lane ($25 per vehicle, cash only).
- Livingston Campus/RAC: RAC parking lots can be accessed via Suttons Lane or Avenue E. Take the FREE shuttle bus from in front of the RAC ($25 per vehicle, cash only).
- Game Day Cash Parking Lots can be found on the Livingston, College Avenue, and Biomedical and Health Sciences (formerly UMDNJ) Campuses.
- A special area at the top of the Yellow lot is the designated ride share zone. See the map above for details.
Handicapped ID, license plate or placard AND your Rutgers Football Handicapped Season Parking Pass must be displayed for handicapped parking access for designated space in the Scarlet, White, Blue and RAC lots for season ticket holders only. Limited gameday handicapped parking spaces are available in the RAC lots with an ADA specific shuttle picking up in front. Please note the ADA specific shuttle is different from the Rutgers Shuttle Buses. Follow signs or ask attendants for ADA pick-up areas. For more information on handicapped parking, call the Rutgers Ticket Office at 866-445-GORU.
Parking lots open five (5) hours prior to kickoff. Parking spaces are limited and tailgating must be confined to a small area around your vehicle. Traffic aisles and parking spaces cannot be blocked at any time. All stadium parking lots will be reserved for those attending the game. If you do not attend the game, you will be asked to leave the stadium parking lots at kickoff time. University regulations and state statutes on drug and alcohol consumption will be strictly enforced. Kegs, beer balls, tents, and canopies are not permitted in the parking lots/adjacent areas at any time. Charcoal must be discarded in specially marked yellow barrels located throughout the parking lots. Open flames other than approved grills are not permitted. Camps fires/bonfires are prohibited.